At the end of the projects I worked on 2 things —

  1. Final Scene Positioning and Posing

I worked to position all the required human assets in the scene for the team.

Poses in Unity

The team required the assets to be in certain poses, for which I used ‘Mixamo’ and created and adjusted several poses for the cinematic in the final scene.

2. QA Testing

I played the build several times to make a bug list for the project manager. I went through 3 iterations of the list, and with each iteration, the team managed to fix the bugs that were found. Overall I found 2 game breaking bugs, but they were easily patched as we found out their causes pretty quickly.

--

--

I honestly do not know how to start or end, or pretty much even write anything about this.

I never expected this experience to be so much fun, and I regret not looking into this experience before this time.

I did not really try to make sense of what I saw, but then, whatever I saw did not really feel senseless to me, every showcase felt like its own place with its own purpose. A surreal but amazing experience.

Following are screenshots I have taken from my time in the museum —

--

--

3. Welcome Scene —

I also worked on the very first welcome scene of the game, which introduces the player to the game’s controls and the narrator. I wrote the script flow of the scene and set up the scene for the project leader so that he could edit the visuals and scene changes into it.

Current Welcome scene (Visuals set up by teammate)

Following are the scripts I made used in this scene —

--

--

Dhruv Jalgaonkar

Dhruv Jalgaonkar

MA Games Design Student at the University for the Creative Arts