We want you to write for us! We don’t care if you are a newcomer to the industry or a long-time health expert, so long as it’s punchy, intelligent, and interesting, we are interested in publishing you on.
We ask that pieces be between 1000–1500 words and feature outside resources to validate arguments within the piece. Resources must be hyperlinked within the pieces, so readers can refer to outside information as well as follow along on your point. Please make sure that the piece is informative AND showcases the author’s voice to write for us health. We are looking for argumentative pieces, not informational pieces.
Pieces take anywhere from 1–5 days to review, depending on the quality of the piece. Publishing of the piece takes anywhere from 2–5 days (depending on how busy our schedule is).
If you are ready to join our community of over 850 bloggers, contact us here with your piece.
*Note, we do not give ideas to writers, please do not reach out if you do not have a piece that you would like considered*
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: I’d like to find more about advertising and supporting the site in general. Where can I find out more about advertising and corporate sponsorship?
- You can learn more about audience and our advertising options here.
Q: I’d like to subscribe to by e-mail. How can I get a copy of in my inbox?
- You can sign up for our Reader.
Q: I’ve run into a technical problem using the site? How can I get help?
- You can reach us using the “Contact Us” page in the top left menu bar. Please describe your problem in as much detail as you can
Q: I’d like to register to join. How do I sign up?
- You can register by clicking.
Q: Do you have an editorial calendar?
- We do not have an editorial calendar. If you would like to receive more information about what we are looking to post, please email us at email@example.com
Q: What/where are your writer’s guidelines?
- Pieces are usually between 1000–1500 words and we ask pieces to be punchy and informative for our readers. Please see above for more details.
Q: I’d like to submit a post to THCB. What’s the process?
- THCB reviews hundreds of submissions for our blog. If you would like a piece reviewed by our team (and it has met the above guidelines, please submit it using this link: CONTACT US
Q: Do you accept crossposts from other blogs?
- Yes, we do accept cross-posts. However, we do prefer original submissions. If you would like to become a regular contributor, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Q; Do you edit posts?
- THCB reserves the right to edit posts for clarity, substance and style but generally keeps to a pretty hands-off editorial philosophy.
Q: Do you take Infographics?
- We treat infographics like advertisements. If you are interested in having your infographic posted to our site. Please refer to our prospectus here.
Q: I’m a member of the news media. I’d like to talk somebody about a healthcare-related story. Who can I talk to?
- Submit your request using the “Contact Us” page at the. We’ll need a contact phone number and an email. Please detail out exactly what you are looking for, instead of just sending a brief message about who you are representing.
Q: I have invented a _________ (program / revolutionary thing) that will revolutionize healthcare and change the world forever. Will you review my product/ revolutionary thing and introduce to important venture capitalists who will fund me and make me rich?