Day 3 — Declaration of intentions
I did the landmark forum about 10 years ago, and one of the lessons I learned was that in order to create change, you need to say it. In order for things to be real, you need to say it. If you don’t state your feelings and intentions, you will struggle to move past the things that you dislike about yourself, and you will have poor relationships.
- Reach out to every person who I ever talked to in any way about my wife or had given me any advice, and declare that I love my wife and I am going to do whatever it takes to get her back.
- Reach out to our counselor and try to get back into counseling to create a base of trust and communication.
- Tell my wife I love her as many times as I possibly can in a day.
- Remind her she is beautiful as often as I possibly can.
- Tell her exactly how I feel when I feel it, be open, and put her first before everything else in the world.
Without my wife I have no purpose in my life.