How to Find Radical Alignment
If you want to create a life in alignment with what you truly need, you need to be willing to step out of your comfort zone, be a black sheep, hold yourself accountable, and not think or act like everyone else.
When I was 20, I told myself I wanted a life where I could work from anywhere and ride my bicycle whenever I wanted. I’ve been living that since. Manifestation is real — if you understand the mechanisms.
Keep your standards high.
1. Do your inner work and explore your subconscious. If you don’t know yourself, you will never know what you truly want and need.
2. Be able to differentiate your ego and your true self. Many people think they are the thinker of their thoughts but oftentimes, the voices from your subconscious that many aren’t aware of. Unless you are aware of this, you are not aware. I recommend reading the works of Eckhart Tolle.
3. Thoroughly study the Attachment Theory and understand your relationship with your parents. We often attract partners to complete what we didn’t get in our upbringing, not what we truly want. It is your responsibility to ‘study’ how to be in good relationships and how to show up as your best self.
4. Be who you say you are. Energy is contagious and it’s important to be authentic. Some people may not understand it but they will feel that something is off if you are being fake. It’s that “gut feeling.”
5. Embody an abundance mindset. If you’ve always operated from scarcity, this will be a journey you would want to embark on because you will understand all the opportunities in the world and it will make it very hard for you to settle. But I don’t think anyone should ever settle.
6. You don’t need to be doing things and living a life in a way everyone else is living. There are never more opportunities for divergent lifestyles and thought processes than ever before. If you are willing to create your own opportunities, you can have anything in the world.
7. Lastly, it’s important to be consistent. People will hate you, disagree with you, or be intimidated by you because the choices you make aren’t a part of their paradigm which their minds are programmed to see as a threat. When we experience something out of the ordinary, our amygdala (the part of our brain that processes fearful and threatening stimuli) lights up. It's natural. Don't take it personally and don’t let it deter you from your path.
If you simply stay focused on your journey and be a good person, the right people will stay in your life.
I write about productivity, growth, neuroscience, intellect, business, fitness, nutrition, flow states, relationships and abundance mindsets. Stay curious. Plant seeds. 🌱