Thank you Paul for shining light on this. Please include on this Seattle list the popular Crab Pot.
In the last two months they have:
- Increased menu prices that were already overpriced.
- Added a 4% Surcharge that does not go to the servers, while simultaneously removing “suggested gratuity” at the bottom of the check.
- Finished building a multi million dollar ride next to the famous Ferris wheel (they own the whole pier).
- Cut hours of employees to under 28 hours a week as to avoid paying any benefits.
- Tax servers minimum 8% of their sales no matter what. We tip out over 5% to back of the house and the bar. This does not include a mandatory 1.5% of sales tip out that goes to pay Mangers’ wages. Servers receive a $100 average paycheck every two weeks- regardless of the MW increase.
- Made employees sign a waiver that they “will not complain” or they will be terminated.