Rethink by Engage
When customers need to ask a question or solve a problem, customers prefer to get help online.
With the right aggregation tool, using social media platforms for customer service can take your community to the next level.
Be ready to use your social media platforms to support customers by including the six key elements provided here.
Let’s rethink your social media customer service strategy:
- Reply as quickly as possible on social media platforms
- Know which social media platform posts should be resolved in public or private
- Respond to all social media platform feedback, questions and comments
- Include a kind greeting and be transparent with names or initials
- Combat negativity with positivity on social media
- Monitor your customer service on social media with a tool like Engage.