Unlock Any Locked iPhone On iOS 11 Using This R-SIM And ICCID iOS bug
A new discovery has been made in Apple’s iOS platform which allows any device to be factory unlocked to any network by using an R-SIM and directly modifying the ICCID. The device will then continue to work, without the R-SIM, using any network’s SIM card.
iPhone and iPad owners are used to hearing about iOS vulnerabilities but are also used to them being discovered by security researchers and used for the purposes of trying to find a route into the device for jailbreak purposes.
CHECK FOR NEW ICCID HERE:
iOS BUG Unlock carrier iPhone using RSIM and master ICCID. ICCID Activation bug can factory unlock any iPhone with a…idevice.me
Note: You will of course need R-SIM for this to work. You can get it from EBAY.
- Insert a unsupported SIM with the R-SIM into a locked iPhone
- Launch Phone app and type *5005*7672*99# and then tap edit ICCID
- Type ICCID or check here for new one
- Restart the device and follow the setup
- Once back at Home screen, remove the R-SIM and just use the previously unsupported SIM card