A set of basic principles for leaders, managers & entrepreneurs
Every single entrepreneur is at a different stage, with a set of particular conditions that apply to their singular persona. It’s impossible to provide a one-size-fits-all approach to address the specificities of their journey. Same goes for a leader or a manager.
However, I have observed that some of the best entrepreneurs we back, those who maximise their odds of success regardless the challenges ahead of their ventures, share a set of common deductive principles.
- Mastering with discipline
- Lasting with consistency
- Learning clear thinking & writing
- Writing to structure, convey & discuss
- Getting people to join with honesty
- Surrounding ourselves with the best persons
- Killing regressions
- Shortening the feedback loops
- Running is the new walking
- Non linear reading