Moving to Substack
Over the past few months, I have wondered if it made sense for me to move away from Medium to try another platform. The main reasons behind this consideration were the following:
- I wanted a better filtering systems for the 197 posts I had written so far;
- I wished I could better engaged with the community of readers;
- I didn’t feel like Medium had some of their writer’s best interests at heart.
For some time I considered using Ghost or Wordpress, but I wasn’t so delighted just thinking about the configuration of a template & some plugins… Then I saw the emergence of Substack, intrigued. And this happened…
I wasn’t waiting for a sign to give it a try, but here it was, so I seized it :) I expect to do two things through Substack:
- The first one is to publish more content, on a more regular basis, to hopefully create a rendez-vous with you;
- The second one is to start conversations about certain topics, something that I will also start doing through https://storm.audio, a live podcast platform.
Please subscribe to my publication, you won’t be spammed, ever :)