List of people calling for a Final Say on Brexit
This list will be updated as more people step forward.
- Over 4 million signatories of the Parliamentary Petition
- Over 1 million leave voters regret their vote.
- Boris Johnson (in July 2015), leader of Leave campaign and former London Mayor. Stated 3 days after the referendum that the margin by which the UK voted to leave the European Union was “not entirely overwhelming”.
- Nigel Farage (if the result was 52:48)
- Jeremy Hunt, Conservative MP
- David Lammy, Labour MP
- Geraint Davies MP, Labour MP
- Ken Clarke, Conservative MP (calling for a final parliamentary vote)
- Michael Heseltine, ex-conservative MP
- Jonathan Edwards, Plaid Cymru MP.
- Tam Dalyell, Scottish Labour MP.
- Richard Branson
- John Kerry, Vice President USA. ‘Brexit could be walked back’
You are not alone!