#31reasons for 30 Days of Biking
Every day in March, we’re giving you one new reason to sign up for 30 Days of Biking, with the hashtag #31reasons. Because there are SO MANY reasons to pledge, participate, share your story, and love biking every day.
- Time with your friends. Our favorite times with friends are on bike adventures together. To donuts, or coffees, or beers, or just to ride. The conversation flows easily. The experience is meaningful. Heck yeah!
- You’re never too old to hop a curb and pop a wheelie. Getting out there every day puts us back in that kid-like mindset. Goofing around on your bike is the best.
- Because of the smiles — all the smiles. Making the #30daysofbiking pledge means giving yourself a reason to smile every day in April. Bike miles? Bike smiles.
- Biking feels like flying. Who needs wingsuits or flying cars when you get on a bike and soar everywhere?
- When I bike, I can have all the snacks I want. One of the most satisfying bike experiences is going on a long, long ride and then sitting down to eat whatever you want. And lots of it.
- Freedom. Pure freedom. When you’re on your bike, you can turn wherever you want, go wherever you want, jump off whatever curb you want, end wherever you want. Oh, and you can park just about anywhere, too. No parking spots required.
- Rolling into work is the best way to start your day. The inspiration for #30daysofbiking, to begin with, was our love for biking into work. Showing up sweaty, worked out, and smiling to the place where you make that money is awesome!
- Group rides. We’re all about group rides. It’s just like rolling with your friends. You can ride side by side. You can ride super fast. You can bike to nowhere, you can bike everywhere. It’s always great company on a group ride.
- Beautiful photos in my feed. Seriously. The bike photo riches are plentiful during #30daysofbiking. It’s impossible not to enjoy everyone sharing their bike adventures with the beauty of photography and artfully chosen Instagram filters. (P.S. Follow us on Instagram.)
- Because bikes. For our 10th reason, we brought it back to the basics. When it comes down to it, bikes are just amazing. They’re pretty, they’re versatile, they’re fun. #becausebikes
- Camping by bike. It’s fantastic to set off on your steed with your sleeping bag, your tent, your camping supplies, and just enough food for an overnight or the weekend. It’s somehow even more satisfying to toast marshmallows when you biked them there.