Ride Report: Bike & win trophies!
So far in 2017, we’ve been having a lot of fun with this app called Ride Report. Here’s their pretty logo:
People have often asked us for an easy way to track miles during 30DOB. We’re digging this iPhone/Android app because of how fun and casual it is.
You don’t even have to push a button to start tracking your miles — it automatically starts tracking for you. PLUS, it prompts you each day with clever motivational messages and directives and awards you trophies based on your achievements.
Because it’s ALMOST April, and we’re only just telling you about this app now — EEK! — we’re thinking of 2017 as our test run with Ride Report. Give it a try, let us know what you think, and let’s have fun biking together!
Get started with Ride Report:
- The first step is easy: Download Ride Report app (available for Apple or Android).
- Open the app and push on the “burger menu” in the upper left hand corner. Push on “Connected Apps.”
- Push on “Connect App” button.
- Push the #30daysofbiking LOGO button.
- BIKE! Each day you ride in April, you will get a special trophy in Ride Report. Get out there and collect all 30. It’s like Pokemon, except way better and on bikes, and you don’t have to stare at your phone the whole time. FTW!