Day 361 — Extended Answers Revision II
Here’s a mixture of extended answer or essay questions dealing with topics covered this year:
- There is no true unified conception of god, therefore we should dismiss religion. Discuss.
- What are the limits of skepticism?
- Why do we care about the opinions of others when we have different identities, an ever-developing personality and different stages of life?
- Advertising is to science as charcoal-rubbing is to art. Discuss.
- Is this cartoon a fair depiction of “what is good”? Discuss.