Tech it Out 2.19

Today, we worked on styling our websites so that they would look better. We found out how we would split our page into columns using materialize CSS, which we imported this week. That was something that we tried to do last week, but were unable to figure out how to do it. We also begun to figure out the color pattern that we wanted for the website. After a little while of picking out colors, we decided that we can make a final decision after we have all our content on the website. At the end, we started to find pictures to go under each of our columns that would fit into both of the categories we have.