How to react if your customer is angry?
At some or the other point of time you will definitely come in a situation where your customer is angry or upset on you and you don’t know how to react or calm down the situation Well here are some tips that will surely help you in this kind of situations
- First thing first apologize, this will calm down the customer make them feel heard ,then you easily talk and figure out to take them out of their problem.
- Always remember to speak politely and softly to your customer no matter what tone they are using towards you.
- Don’t let your emotions come towards your face that is don’t react just be neutral ,because you don’t know how your expressions will take a wrong turn and heat up the conversation even more.
- Show empathy towards your customer and show that you genuinely care about their problems.
- Try to fit your self's into your customers show this will make you understand what they are going through or what is the actual issue and thus help you to solve their problem in a faster manner.
- Try to find the solutions to their problems as quick as possible and if you failed to do that suggest them some alternatives for those.
- Your end goal is to make your customer happy and satisfied.After solving there problem say or send a thank you note like “Thanks for taking your time and letting us know what’s wrong .Feel free to reach us again in future ,we will be happy to help you.” You want to put yourself up as a good customer experience management company that cares and values their opinions.