5 Tips For Getting More Responses & Followers On 9GAG Now
Follow the best practices to connect with more people around the world.
1. Be creative and go live often!
Try different types of broadcasts — and go online frequently — to keep your audience engaged. Here are some of our favorite examples so far:
- Hot Topics — Share what’s on your mind or in the news
- Ask Questions — Ask your fans a question and have a discussion on that topic
- Breaking News — Comment on the day’s events
- Tell your story — Tell a story about your daily life, Post a selfie you just took recently, being authentic about the content you share will help you build genuine connections with your fans.
2. Say hello to fans by name; respond to their messages live.
Your audience will be thrilled to hear you mention their name and answer their questions when you are live.
3. Broadcast for longer periods of time to reach more people.
The longer you broadcast, the more likely people are to discover your live broadcast on 9GAG Now. We recommend that you go online for at least 10 minutes, although you can stay online for as long as you want.
4. Tell fans when you’re broadcasting ahead of time.
Build anticipation by letting your audience know when you’ll be going online before you go offline. We’ve found one day’s notice gives people the right amount of time to tune in.
5. Use a closing line to signal the end of the broadcast.
Be sure to finish with a closing line, like “Thanks for staying with me!” or “I’ll be going online again soon.” before you tap the go offline button.