- AI has moved from the movies to the laboratory, and governments around the world want it in their arsenals.
- We asked how militaries define it, and how they intend to keep it under control.
- Following the lead of companies like Amazon and Google, commercial interest in artificial intelligence is skyrocketing.
- And so has demand among some of the world’s most advanced militaries — the gatekeepers of what alarmists call “killer robots.”
- So we’re going to investigate three questions about artificial intelligence:
@DefenseOne: “6-Minute Explainer: Artificial Intelligence and the Military by @natsecwatson” open tweet »