- We know that artificial intelligence will soon reshape our world.
- But which companies will lead the way?
- To help answer that question, research firm CB Insights recently selected the “AI 100,” a list of the 100 most promising artificial intelligence startups globally.
- The private companies were chosen (from a pool of over 1,650 candidates) by CB Insights’ Mosaic algorithm, based on factors like financing history, investor quality, business category, and momentum.
- A look at the 50 largest startups on the list, ranked by total funds raised, shows that investment in AI is surging worldwide.
@FortuneMagazine: “Here are 50 companies leading the AI revolution” open tweet »