- While nearly all IT and business decision-makers believe automation plays a critical role in ongoing digital transformation efforts, most admit that they haven’t made enough progress in this area, according to a recent survey from Infosys.
- Survey respondents said lifelong learning at their organization is essential, especially as their company struggles to keep employees with highly sought skill sets.
- “An overwhelming majority of organizations are already undergoing full-cycle digital transformation with the automation of tasks at the center of their collective initiatives,” according to the report.
- “This means that, in the future, an organization’s competitiveness will be measured in terms of how well its employees are able to do those tasks that automation cannot do — the tasks that involve human curiosity, creativity, and hunger to learn and grow.
- This also means those enterprises that are highly invested in lifelong learning for their employees — to nurture all that is uniquely human in them — will be the ones that have a workforce better suited to capitalize on the future of business.”
@globaldatamaker: “#AI & #Automation Are Key to #Digital Transformations #cio #cdo #postappera -” open tweet »