- US insurance company Lemonade are continuing their rise to the top using Artificial Intelligence, after revealing their research which shows they are gaining a large share of the New York market.
- Their Google Surveys revealed that in less than a year, Lemonade has captured almost 5% of the market share in renters insurance.
- Their ascent is even more incredible when considering that the average market share for the top 10 homeowners insurance is 6.3%, while being in business for 104 years.
- Furthermore, Lemonade has truly captured the attention of new entrances into the market, where they boast 27% of the market share.
- The vast majority of the ‘market’ bought their policy before Lemonade existed, so the more telling number is the share amongst consumers who entered the market since Lemonade did.
@andi_staub: “#AI Changing the Game for #Insurance #chatbots #fintech #Insurtech” open tweet »