- Google ‘learns’ to correct it for you.
- The UK has a new AI centre — so when robots kill, we know who to blame
- AI and machine learning are very much related, but they’re not quite the same thing
- AI is a branch of computer science attempting to build machines capable of intelligent behaviour, while Stanford University defines machine learning as “the science of getting computers to act without being explicitly programmed”.
- “So the enabler for AI is machine learning,” she added.
@DiegoKuonen: “‘Machine learning versus #AI: what’s the difference?’ > #ML #DataScience #BigData #IoT” open tweet »