- If you’re new to data science and applied machine learning, evaluating a machine-learning model can seem pretty overwhelming.
- With this O’Reilly report, machine-learning expert Alice Zheng takes you through the model evaluation basics.
- In this overview, Zheng first introduces the machine-learning workflow, and then dives into evaluation metrics and model selection.
- With this report, you will: Alice is a technical leader in the field of Machine Learning.
- Previous roles include Director of Data Science at GraphLab/Dato/Turi, machine learning researcher at Microsoft Research, Redmond, and postdoctoral fellow at Carnegie Mellon University.
@DataScienceCtrl: “Book: Evaluating #MachineLearning Models #abdsc” open tweet »