- Posted by Klaus Baldauf in categories: computing , quantum physics , robotics/AI
- We’ve got some problems we’ve already sped up by a factor of 1,000 by exploiting that capability,” said Williams at the CW TEC conference in Cambridge.
- It will be capable of solving certain problems 1,000x faster than its predecessor.
- Dwave’s next quantum chip, due in 2017, will be able to handle 2,000 qubits which is double the usable number in the existing D-Wave 2X system chip.
- Main areas Home About Blog Programs Reports A-PRIZE Donate Join Us Newsletter Quotes Store Press Releases About us Advisory Boards Bitcoin Endowment Fund Contact Us Donor List FAQ Finances Guardian Award Interactive Friendly AI Logo Mission Statement Procedures Staff Supplemental FAQ Timeline
@lifeboathq: “D-Wave systems next quantum chip will 1000X faster and will revolutionize machine learning” open tweet »