- Elon Musk thinks AI will be the most likely cause of WW3 Folks, we’re all screwed.Image: BEN Stan Schroeder2017–09–04 13:54:04 UTC Ever wondered if there would ever be another world war, and what will cause it?
- May be initiated not by the country leaders, but one of the AI’s, if it decides that a prepemptive strike is most probable path to victory — Elon Musk (@elonmusk) September 4, 2017 His comments come shortly after Russian President Vladimir Putin said the country that leads in AI will be the “ruler of the world.”
- — Elon Musk (@elonmusk) September 4, 2017 In the discussion, Musk also gave some thoughts on North Korea’s latest nuclear experiments.
- NK launching a nuclear missile would be suicide for their leadership, as SK, US and China wd invade and end the regime immediately — Elon Musk (@elonmusk) September 4, 2017 Should be low on our list of concerns for civilizational existential risk.
- — Elon Musk (@elonmusk) September 4, 2017 Musk’s obsession with the dangers of artificial intelligence is well documented.
@RickKing16: “Elon Musk thinks #AI will be the most likely cause of WW3” open tweet »