- It’s good news for people who find work a drag, as Alibaba founder Jack Ma believes we will work just four hours a day for four days a week by 2047.
- The 52-year-old Alibaba founder — China’s equivalent of eBay — warned ‘there’s going to be trouble’ with AI in the future unless governments move fast.
- I think in the next 30 years, people only work four hours a day and maybe four days a week’, he said.
- I think in the next 30 years, people will only work four hours a day and maybe four days a week’, he said.
- Earlier this year, the Chinese billionaire said that the world’s best CEO will be a robot within the next 30 years.
@evankirstel: “Jack Ma predicts #AI will dramatically reduce our workload in 30 years” open tweet »