- Pretty Tensor provides a high level builder API for TensorFlow.
- Pretty Tensor provides a set of objects that behave likes Tensors, but also support a chainable object syntax to quickly define neural networks and other layered architectures in TensorFlow.
- Pretty Tensors can be used (almost) everywhere that a tensor can.
- The following method adds the leaky_relu method to every Pretty Tensor: is like adding a macro, it is designed to group together common sets of operations.
- Pretty Tensor uses the standard graph collections from TensorFlow to store variables.
@kdnuggets: “Pretty Tensor: Fluent Networks in TensorFlow #NeuralNetworks #DeepLearning” open tweet »