- Reuters is the news and media division of Thomson Reuters .
- Alphabet’s Google announced the formation of an artificial intelligence group for Google Cloud, the tech company’s latest gambit to increase its market share in the lucrative cloud computing business.
- Thomson Reuters is the world’s largest international multimedia news agency, providing investing news, world news, business news, technology news, headline news, small business news, news alerts, personal finance, stock market, and mutual funds information available on Reuters.com, video, mobile, and interactive television platforms.
- “What really attracted these two people to come and be in Google Cloud is a chance to democratize machine learning and artificial intelligence,” Greene said.
- Google says it will expand operations in London
@Reuters: “Google announces artificial intelligence group for Google Cloud” open tweet »