- Mr Hassabis downplays the importance of data acquisition to DeepMind’s future.
- Mr Legg and Mr Hassabis met as neuroscience researchers at University College, London; Mr Suleyman is a childhood friend of Mr Hassabis’s.
- Mr Hassabis says the company is following a 20-year road map.
- DeepMind is also applying its AI research to solve problems in its own right.
- Google was already on the cutting edge of machine learning and AI, its newly trendy cousin.
@EricTopol: “Artificial intelligence has real momentum #AI @TheEconomist” open tweet »