- Many of these same experts point to the human experience as a key differentiator for accountants.
- Many people and businesses have unique needs that first or second generation AI will be unable to understand.
- Accountants today have the power to define the future of the profession.
- The industry must develop the ability to adapt and evolve, as well as become proactive about the needs of tomorrow’s clients.
- Accounting as a profession needs to change, providing consultation and guidance to help clients prepare for and meet the future.
@lifeboathq: “How Accounts Can Future-Proof Their Careers In The Era Of Artificial Intelligence” open tweet »