- How Apple uses machine learning
- It’s a fascinating account of the Apple Brain, the A.I. hidden inside your iPhone.
- Tags: Apple , bots , chatbots , Siri , Steven Levy
- In case you missed it, there’s a post on Medium by Steven Levy that explains everything you might want to know about how machine learning works at Apple .
- And we at least get some juicy information, like this line about how the Apple Pencil works with the iPad Pro: “Using a machine learning model for ‘palm rejection’ enabled the screen sensor to detect the difference between a swipe, a touch, and a pencil input with a very high degree of accuracy.”
@VentureBeat: “How Apple uses machine learning by @jmbrandonbb” open tweet »