- Deep learning is a fast growing machine learning method that extracts information by crunching through millions of pieces of data to detect and rank the most important aspects from the data.
- Publicly supported among leading consumer web and mobile application companies, deep learning is quickly being adopted by more traditional business enterprises.
- Posted by Karen Hurst in categories: business , finance , robotics/AI , transportation
- Deep learning and other artificial intelligence capabilities are being used across a wide range of industry sectors; in banking to advance fraud detection through facial recognition; in automotive for self-driving automobiles and in retail for fully automated call centers with computers that can better understand speech and answer questions.
- SALT LAKE CITY, Nov. 14, 2016 /PRNewswire/ IBM (NYSE: IBM ) and NVIDIA (NVDA)today announced collaboration on a new deep learning tool optimized for the latest IBM and NVIDIA technologies to help train computers to think and learn in more human-like ways at a faster pace.
@lifeboathq: “IBM and NVIDIA Team Up on World’s Fastest Deep Learning Enterprise Solution” open tweet »