- The team realised that with the use of intelligent systems the world could operate an entire economy underpinned by the value of water.
- “Water for life” chose to address the worldwide shortage of water and believed that AI held some of the answers.
- Tags: ceo summit , Collaboration , connected world , CSR , executive , global business , innovation , moonwalk , Tata Communications
- So the Water for Life team conceived of a system where people, businesses and governments were awarded credits for the good husbanding of water while those who wasted it received debits.
- Vinod Kumar is Managing Director of Tata Communications Limited and CEO of Tata Communications Limited Group, part of the $96.79 billion Tata Group.
@tata_comm: “How can we use #AI to change the world? Read Vinod Kumar’s new blog from #CEOSummit 2016:” open tweet »