- “I think in the next 30 years, people will only work four hours a day and maybe four days a week,” Ma said Tuesday during a CNBC interview at the Gateway ’17 Conference.
- We work eight hours, five days a week and think we are very busy.”
- The Chinese billionaire also addressed the rise of artificial intelligence, advocating that machines shouldn’t be made to replicate human behavior.
- “I don’t think we should make machines like humans,” Ma said.
- “The third technology revolution may cause the Third World War,” Ma told CNBC.
@FortuneMagazine: “Jack Ma says a 4-day work week is coming soon” open tweet »