- This blog about machine learning was written by Emily Barry.
- Emily is a Data Scientist in San Francisco, California.
- The more she learns about machine learning algorithms, the more challenging it is to keep these subjects organized in her brain to recall at a later time.
- This is by no means a comprehensive guide to machine learning, but rather a study in the basics for herself and the likely small overlap of people who like machine learning and love emoji as much as she do.
- For more articles about machine learning, click here.
@analyticbridge: “Machine Learning Cheat Sheet” open tweet »