- In addition to flagging potential cyber security alerts, the AI can be used to track employee productivity
- With the development of AI, this could be proven by looking at employee productivity.
- The programme relies on a large amount of information about employees, including websites you look at and how often you’re looking at them (stock image)
- Employers could use Artificial Intelligence to find out the productivity of employees and whether they should be allowed to work from home (stock image)
- Your comment will be posted to MailOnline as usual
@evankirstel: “#AI will tell your boss if you’re not working hard enough” open tweet »