- NVIDIA Released A Computer For Self-Driving Cars Using AI
- Specialists that are engaged in developing networks in NVIDIA DGX-1 data centers can apply them also in NVIDIA DRIVE PX 2 of a car.
- The computer DRIVE PX 2 will allow car producers and their partners to speed up the manufacture of pilotless and automatic vehicles.
- The platform DRIVE PX is used by more than 80 car producers, leading providers, startups and research institutions that work at developing pilotless vehicles.
- A new compact computer DRIVE PX 2 will become a basis for artificial intelligence being developed for Baidu cars.
@softwarefocus: “@nvidia Released A #Computer For #SelfDrivingCars Using #AI” open tweet »