- Unlike in the Terminator movies, robots are unable to think or make decisions; they are only tools to help us get things done.
- Artificial intelligence has given robots more ability to process information and to “learn.”
- Amazon is already using robots in their warehouse to move products to workers for further scanning and processing.
- NASA uses 3D printing robots to help do research.
- Robotics is the study of robots or machines that can be used to do repetitive jobs.
@ipfconline1: “The Future of Robotics [via @rautsan] #Robotics #Robots #AI” open tweet »