- Some of that evolution should occur as a private company and some can and should occur as a public company.”
- Finally she noted how to take risks in leadership: “When you’re in a business and you’re running a business, you should make sure you know as much as you can.
- To disrupt an industry, you need dynamic resources — People, products and services as ambitious as you are.
- But if I were to pick the one technology that I think will change the industry the most, it’s definitely machine intelligence.”
- In a wide-ranging interview, Nasdaq’s CEO discusses FinTech, blockchain, private companies and more.
@sbmeunier: “The Future of #FinTech — perspective from Goldman Sachs #AI #blockchain #cloud” open tweet »