- The present financial market is already comprised of humans as well as machines.
- Every major financial firm is investing in algorithmic trading because the level and volume of trade carried out by these machines is out of human bounds to process and execute.
- Based on a very complex model, these machines take into account the past historical financial data available as well as other information available on the internet such as news.
- In the future, we can expect machines to have greater control over the financial markets.
- Here are links to some good Ted Talks on algorithmic trading and use of machine learning in finance: This question originally appeared on Quora.
@Ronald_vanLoon: “The Future of Machine Learning in Finance | #DataScience #MachineLearning #RT” open tweet »