- Artificial Intelligence (AI) is already in use on search engines and has been so for the past few years.
- RankBrain, which is part of Google, is an AI system that is used quite prominently in ranking websites for search engine results.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO), which is still the primary means of passive marketing on the internet, has already been affected by AI in a powerful way.
- This is because the content will match to a greater degree the user’s known interest as opposed to just keywords or key phrases.
- However, the way search engine rankings will be affected over the foreseeable future will change regardless of how the advances in AI turn out.
@iMariaJohnsen: “The Truth About Impact of #ArtificialIntelligence on #SEO In 3 Minutes #technology #AI…” open tweet »