- Particularly, I was curious about my Windows Surface Book (GPU: GeForce GT 940) performance of using the GPU vs the CPU.
- When TensorFlow was first released (November 2015) there was no Windows version and I could get decent performance on my Mac Book Pro (GPU: NVidia 650M).
- Read here to see what is currently supported The first thing that I did was create CPU and GPU environment for TensorFlow.
- To create my CPU TensorFlow environment, I used: To create my CPU TensorFlow environment, I used: Your TensorFlow code will not change using a single GPU.
- You can switch between environments with: If you are doing moderate deep learning networks and data sets on your local computer you should probably be using your GPU.
@kdnuggets: “Using #TensorFlow in @Microsoft #Windows with a #GPU #DeepLearning” open tweet »