- Every five years for the next 100 years, the AI100 project will release a report that evaluates the status of AI technologies and their potential impact on the world.
- “Now is the time to consider the design, ethical, and policy challenges that AI technologies raise,” said Grosz.
- What artificial intelligence will look like in 2030
- Over the next 15 years, AI technologies will continue to make inroads in nearly every area of our lives, from education to entertainment , health care to security.
- The views expressed in this article are those of the author alone and not the World Economic Forum.
@wef: “What artificial intelligence will look like in 2030 #technology #AI” open tweet »