- According to a new study from Oxford and Yale University researchers, those are the years artificial intelligence is slated to take over each of those tasks.
- And so it will go for millions of other jobs over the next 50 years, researchers find.
- The study relied on survey responses of 352 AI researchers who gave their opinions on when in the future machines would replace humans for various tasks.
- Lead investigator Katja Grace and her colleagues found the tasks most likely to get automated within the next 10 years were rote, mechanical tasks.
- Ultimately, the researchers found AI could automate all human tasks by the year 2051 and all human jobs by 2136.
@evankirstel: “Here’s when robots will start outperforming humans on every task #AI #MachineLearning” open tweet »