ALISS Sprint 1 update
Technical feature releases
· Set up Mixpanel analytics system on beta website to understand the actions people take on our website.
· Set up Google Analytics on beta website to understand page views, referral traffic, etc…
· Investigated causes of some Scottish postcodes not being recognised by our database. Updated system with new dataset from National Records of Scotland, Scottish Postcode Directory (SPD)
· Transitioned our test.aliss.org website to beta.aliss.org website (with the old beta website being archived).
· Set up a feature when someone searches for a postcode out-with our currently supported areas they get a message informing them we will be coming soon.
· Set up a feature when someone searches for a postcode in our areas but does not find an organisation or service they get a message informing them we will be coming soon.
· Set up a feature that allows admin’s to delete an org., service or place.
· Set up a feature that allows admins to edit org., service or place.
· Set up a feature that prompts people who are signing up to read and understand the T’c & C’s.
· Pushed new categories to beta.
· Changed link on aliss.org back to beta website.
· Pushed the email/username to link with the organisation, service and place entry that they entered.
· Working on a system to allow people to “suggest” organisations, services and places.
Dealt with a number of bugs