ALISS Sprint 2 update
30 September — 14 October
Technical feature releases and work
· Closed the option to select more than one category.
· Added confirmation to actions to allow the user to understand that the action has been successful.
· Set up feature that allows a front end user to search for all the organisations on ALISS and then suggest an organisation to admin team for entry. It’s managed through “unpublished organisation” on admin dashboard.
· Pushed live the feature to filter postcode results by Food, Mental Health, Housing and Homelessness and Money Advice.
· Simplified the workflow around adding and editing organisations and services.
· Developed a visual representation of how ALISS search works as part of ALISS data standards work.
· Reviewed the technical and non-technical considerations around using the OSCR database to add every registered charity in Scotland into ALISS.
· Changed the content on old aliss.org product. Which then opened up further work to update back-end services.
· Provided admin with back-end access to change/add categories.
· Dealt with a number of bugs.