- Virtual reality provides consumers with an experience as close to real life as it gets.
- We may not know what the future of virtual reality will look like, but by observing the major players shaping VR technology, we can imagine it.
- Related: Virtual Reality Is About to Change Your Business In short, the connection de la Pena described is what brands want their customers to feel when interacting with them and buying their products.
- He told Arkenea, “In much the same way as the touchscreen sparked the mobile revolution, Leap Motion is playing a transformative role in the development of human interface technology for VR/AR (augmented reality).
- Well, the technology to bring virtual reality into the world of ecommerce is here.
@RickKing16: “3 #VR Startups That Are Predicting the Future of Ecommerce” open tweet »