- The VR Book â is probably one of the most comprehensive sources available to understand the past and the future potential of virtual reality.
- Learning Virtual Reality: Developing Immersive Experiences and Applications for Desktop, Web, and Mobile
- His current research interests are augmented reality, virtual reality, real-time graphics, 3D user interfaces, and visualization.
- â Learning Virtual Realityâ is a great hands-on guide for basics of virtual reality.
- The book explains the basic principles of augmented reality technology and the best ways to apply it into different applications.
@thehaptical: “4 books that will help you design amazing virtual and augmented reality experiences #VR #AR” open tweet »