- While the concept of virtual reality in gaming and movies has been around for quite some time, with 3D movies and console games, it was the introduction of Oculus Rift back in 2012 that is responsible for the current boom in all VR.
- Usually, it is common for successful Game Art Designer to have a solid educational background in virtual reality app development, game design or art though there is no shortage of incredibly creative art designers without formal scholastic learning.
- The technological advancements in game imagery and execution of game graphics is what sets apart the consumer level Virtual Reality systems of two decades past with today’s highly specialized VR devices ready to take the industry by storm.
- An experienced developer who understands the human sound processing in a manner that allows for a complete recreation and recognition of it, is one who can help bring all the other VR game development components together for a truly immersive experience.
- If you are in the market for a top-notch VR game or mobile app, look no further than AppReal-VR, a company that specializes in all things virtual reality backed by the expertise of its highly proficient d
@apprealvr: “5 Key Components of Virtual Reality Systems. #VR #VirtualReality” open tweet »