- While Microsoft is focusing on big, self-contained headsets, AR startup 8th Wall is looking to utilize existing hardware.
- “8th Wall XR works by bringing the best possible AR experience to each user’s device,” explained Erik Murphy-Chutorian, Founder and CEO.
- With 8th Wall XR, developers can now effortlessly create an AR application in a matter of minutes.”
- In providing 8th Wall XR, the company believes it will kickstart widespread AR adoption, and it could be right.
- For now, 8th Wall XR supports Android and iOS for Unity developers, with plans for additional platforms soon.
@WBuzzer: “8th Wall Brings HoloLens-like Experience to Smartphones” open tweet »