- Amazon plan on bringing a new VR Store to Oculus Rift, HTC Vive, PlayStation VR and Nintendo NX, according…
- In the job description the company reveals plans to launch VR shopping experiences on PlayStation VR, Oculus Rift and HTC Vive, as well as the still secretive Nintendo NX console.
- Amazon suggests in the role description that this VR venue would be available to both Amazon Prime (Amazon’s paid subscription service) and regular customers.
- VRFocus will keep you updated with other VR initiatives coming from Amazon and its many subsidiaries.
- “In 2016, we will launch a physical and digital Virtual Reality shopping experience anchored by new Oculus Rift, HTC Vive and PlayStation VR gaming headsets, debut Nintendo’s unannounced next-generation gaming console, simultaneously grow our physical market segment share while we continue to scale our digital console, PC and Free-to-Play businesses, and deliver multiple surprise and delight innovations in loyalty, on-site, and delivery experience to both Prime and non-Prime customers,” reads the job description .
@VRFocus: “.@amazon to Launch #VR Stores on @PlayStation VR, @oculus Rift and @htcvive :” open tweet »